NextGen’s Picnic with Your People
GVLT's NextGen Advisory Board is celebrating the special places in our community and local food systems by inviting you to Picnic with Your People.
On behalf of the Gallatin Valley Land Trust’s NextGen Board and our partners the Gallatin Valley Farm to School and Open & Local Coalition, we would like to invite you to participate in our annual Picnic with your People summertime event.
For the week of August 15th through 23rd, we invite the community to seek out our trail systems and locally-grown food by hosting small picnics with their socially distanced housemates, friends, or “pods.”
Let’s celebrate local food!
- Create Your Picnic!
- Order a meal kit from participating restaurants or caterers
- Buy local foods from partnering farms and businesses
- Assemble/cook from your own garden!
- Find a trail, park, or backyard
- Share a photo of your picnic with your people to be entered to win fun raffle prizes every day!
- Tag @GVLT, and any participating partners including @gvfarmtoschool, @feedcafebozeman, @streamlinefarms, @montanaaleworks, @blackdogfarmmt, @bozemancoop, @farmcartfoods, @openlocalmt
- Hashtag #picnicwithyourpeople
- Win cool prizes!
- When you post a photo on social media and tag GVLT, you’ll automatically be entered to win gift cards from the Co-Op, Feed, Lot G, Little Star Diner, a 1-month food subscription, tote bags and cookbook bowls from Farm Cart, t-shirts and tea towels from Gallatin Valley Farm to School, hats and t-shirts from Streamline Farms, 20 lbs of ground beef from Feddes Family Meats, and MORE!!!
Learn more about sponsoring an event
Development & Events Coordinator