Summer Trails Challenge
From June 4 – 30, 2022, track and log your miles on GVLT trails and help us raise funds to build and maintain our world-class community trails system.
Together we've logged
Our target goal is 80000 miles
June 4 - 30, 2022Where:
How does it work?
- Run, bike, or walk on area trails. Any trail, any time. No registration required.
- Then, log onto www.gvlt.org/events/challenge to record your miles. You can log miles daily or in batches, whatever is easiest.
- GVLT receives $1 from the Trails Challenge Community Match Pool for every mile!
And be sure to celebrate with us at the End-of-the-Challenge BBQ at the GVLT office, Thursday, June 30, 2022, from 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
Trails Challenge Rules:
- Remember, the deal is $1 for one mile.
- It’s scouts honor, folks. We don’t verify anyone’s mileage so please, be honest when tracking and logging your miles. No one likes a cheater.
- Miles do not have to be on a GVLT trail necessarily, but please limit them to the trails in our region.
- Share the challenge on social media, challenge your kids or your friends, challenge a co-worker. A little competition goes a long way.
- We love it when you send photos and tag us on social media so we can re-share them with the rest of the GVLT universe.
- Stay tuned to social media and this site for updates of special prize days where local businesses will reward folks who log their miles on that day.
Teams: Sponsoring businesses are included in the drop-down menu on the logging form. If you’re a client, employee, or friend of the business, make sure to credit your miles to their team to help them reach their goals!
Learn more about sponsoring an event
Development & Events Coordinator