The NextGen Advisory Board cultivates the future conservation leaders of our community by connecting young professionals to GVLT’s mission of trails and open space . They ensure that GVLT’s work remains relevant and meaningful for future generations as our community grows.
The NextGen Advisory Board provides young professionals with an opportunity to become involved with and further the mission of GVLT. They raise awareness of GVLT in the community, particularly with their peers. NextGen members plan opportunities for younger community members to engage with GVLT through events and volunteering. And GVLT invests in the NextGen Advisory Board by providing valuable leadership training and networking for our valley’s future conservation leaders.
Applications for the 2023 term of NextGen Advisory Board are now closed and will reopen for 2024 terms in the fall of 2023.
Interested in joining GVLT's NextGen Advisory Board?
NextGen Members are:
- Ambassadors for GVLT's work in their communities and networks and readily share stories, projects and needs
- Friendly and knowledgeable representatives of GVLT's work in the community
- Financial supporters of GVLT's mission, all members are asked to make a personally meaningful donation to GVLT
- Curators of spaces and conversations where other young people in the community can connect to (and support) the GVLT mission, whether that be through social, fundraising, or educational events and opportunities.
- Mirrors in the community, reflecting back the important challenges and opportunities that exist so that GVLT can be aware and responsive to community needs
NextGen Advisory Board members serve one year terms with the option of serving three consecutive terms. The group meets monthly and members are asked to join a committee that will meet periodically throughout the year.
NextGen Advisory Board Members
Hannah Van Wetter, Chair
Co-Founder/ CEO, Foothold Housing Solutions
Owner and Event Planner, Happenings
Solutions Consultant at commonFont
Realtor, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
GIS Analyst III at onX Maps
Executive Director, 2% for Conservation
Program Associate, AMB West
Operations, North Fork Financial
Attorney, Tarlow, Stonecipher, Weamer & Kelly
Physical Therapist at Lone Peak Physical Therapy, Belgrade Clinic
Manager of Support and Intern Program at Foundant Technologies
Program Coordinator for Individual Placement Programs at Montana Conservation Corps
Program Manager at Bridger Ski Foundation
Director of Member Services, Frontier Angels, Strategy Consultant, CLASP
Owner, Farmer at Crooked Yard Hops
Emmiliese von Clemm
Product + Ops, Baseten
Director of Government Affairs at Center of Large Landscape Conservation